Monday 5 June 2017

Day 5- World Environment Day - 30 Days Wild 2017


Day 5: World Environment Day

Unfortunately no 'Star Species' today; the rain hasn't stopped all day. it's really cold and very windy too. Is it June? You could have fooled me!

I was stressing what to do for today's #30DaysWild so I discovered it was 'World Environment Day'. I haven't picked up a pencil or paintbrush for the last few months, so I took the plunge and created a quick sketch.

World Environment Day is one of the biggest annual events for positive environmental action, it takes place on the 5th June every year.  The theme this year was 'connecting people to nature'; this is to encourage people to get outdoors and appreciate nature's beauty and importance (very similar to what #30DaysWild are doing).

No comments:

Post a Comment