Friday 10 June 2016

Day 10 - 30 Days Wild - A wild photo montage

* Today's random act of wildness - A look back... *

I had a funeral today of my best friend's mum which was incredibly sad but she had a lovely send off. Between that, work and the rain I haven't really had time to do anything wild. However I have been looking over my blog and it's unbelievable what I have already seen. So seeing we are a third in I created a little collage of some of the cool things I have seen so far...



* Some facts *

In the last 10 Days I have...
  • Seen at least 60 animal
  • Over 10 moths & butterflies
  • Made friends with lots of #30DaysWild friends online
  • Enjoying getting closer and learning more about nature
Here's to the next 20 days...

P.S - I missed a few Springwatch episodes this week, so catching up on that too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment