Wednesday 29 June 2016

Day 29 - 30 Days Wild - Fledglings in the garden

* Today's random act of wildness - Fledglings in the garden *

It's the last but one day today - it has gone so quick! This evening was spend in my shed looking at the birds in the garden. I noticed we are getting a second brood of starling fledglings and a few younf sparrows show up too.

I haven't just fed these birds for the last 30 days I have been feeding them for years and will continue to do so for many years to come.

Cute Starling fledgling
Starling fledgling having a drink in the bird bath
Starling fledgling with adult
This is what I feed them - suet pellets and mealworm
Suet cake (I also feed them fatballs, peanuts etc...)
Sparrows, the one on the right is a fledgling
Male sparrow
Cinnabar Moth caterpillar
Cinnabar Moth caterpillar

No comments:

Post a Comment