Thursday 16 June 2016

Day 16 - 30 Days Wild - Ducklings & my feet!

* Today's random act of wildness - Feeding ducks *

Day 16 - Another disappointing day :(  No boats running to Skomer due to the winds and I forgot there was a Reptile Ramble at Parc Slip, Aberkenfig at 10am.

So to drown my sorrows I went to a local lake to see if there was any activity. There were lots of young mallard ducks that were so cheeky they came out of the water to demand to fed by hand lol! After all the mealworm went, my toes seemed a tasty option! My little ‪#‎30DaysWild‬ mascot 'Wilding' got a bit of a pecking too.

There were also 3 beautiful ducks on the lake which I think were 3 female Mandarins.

The lake near Margam Park, Port Talbot
White ducks
Mandarin ducks
Closeup of Mandarin Duck
Young mallards eating out of my hand...
...then they were trying my toes!
My little #30DaysWild mascot 'Wildling' feeling a bit overwhelmed by ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment